Friday 13 April 2007

Why I Think Blogs Are Stupid

Ok so I've given in... I used to think people who blogged had no lives and nothing better to do and some probably don't.

However, I really enjoy reading a blog from a pastor from Wisconsin. He has changed my mind because his entries are thought provoking stories that I have enjoyed. So, I figure if people like him can share their little gems with me, then I should share mine with them. Only time will tell how often I will use this thing. It is my hope to keep it interesting by ranting about things I think are important and by providing things that other people can use.

Now I need to go and think of something deep to write in this space so that I don't prove my own theory about bloggers having no lives to be correct!

1 comment:

Dave Mac said...

Go for it Shawna.