Monday 28 January 2008

Sore and Lazy

Well I have nothing deep to write today that's for sure. I am sitting at the university library during a snowstorm. My class has been cancelled and this would be prime paper writing time. But noooooo I choose to blog about nothing becuase I don't want to write the introduction to a thesis or a commentary report about the US media giants. I would much rather read friends' blogs and veg out. I have so much to do this week that my brain might explode and so I justify blogging by claiming I am doing it for my mental health. But really...why do I do this???

I hate philosophy by the way. I have no desire to throw around opinions on concepts that have been chewed on for hundreds of years. People have devoted their lives to these things and still noone knows the answer! How frustrating. I would get an F in a few of my classes if I was caught saying this. "F" is for frustrating.

I went to the gym again today and I'll probably feel it tomorrow. I had a hard time raising my hands in church on Sunday because my arms were so sore from last week's upper body workout. Oh well, that's what you get when you slack off and lose all your strength and have to get it back. T-Rex will have her muscles back.

Speaking of muscles...I love the show American Gladiators. I am stuck with the suspicion that the gladiators rarely truly try to take out the competitor. I mean really, they could beat the snot out of those people if they really wanted to.

Now I must go and get it over with....

No comments: